- 2 copies at Grand Rapids Public Library
current holds with
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Main||796.357092 Ab27i (Text)||31307020009280||Non Fiction||Available||-|
|Main||M 796.357092 Ab27i (Text)||31307020527505||History and Special Collections (in-house use only)||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780345523259 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0345523253 (hardback)
- Physical Description: xiv, 283 p., p. of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| A one-handed pitcher who became one of the select few to pitch a no-hitter in Major League Baseball explains how he rose above his disability to excel at the sport he loved in high school, college, and adulthood.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Abbott, Jim, 1967-
Baseball players > United States > Biography.
Pitchers (Baseball) > United States > Biography.
Athletes with disabilities > United States > Biography.