The chronicles of Downton Abbey / text, Jessica Fellowes and Matthew Sturgis ; foreward, Julian Fellowes ; photography, Joss Barratt, Nick Briggs and Giles Keyte.
Summary: "The Chronicles of Downton Abbey, carefully pieced together at the heart and hearth of the ancestral home of the Crawleys, takes readers deeper into the story of every important member of the Downton estate. This lavish, entirely new book focuses on each character individually, examining their motivations, their actions, and the inspirations behind them."--
- 3 copies at one or more libraries.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Main||791.4572 F336c (Text)||31307020499507||Non Fiction||Available||-|
|Van Belkum||791.4572 F336c (Text)||31307020499515||Non Fiction||Available||-|
|Westside||791.4572 F336c (Text)||31307020499317||Non Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781250027627 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1250027624 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 314 p. : ill. (some col.), col. map ; 24 cm. 314 p. : ill. (some col.), col. map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: St. Martin's Press, 2012.