- ISBN: 9780472070237 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0472070231 (cloth : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780472050239 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0472050230 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: viii, 157 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, c2008.
|General Note:|| If you would like to request available book club copies, please call 988-5400.
Portion of statement of responsibility from t.p. verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Celebrates the beauty of the upper Midwest and southern Michigan through a reflection of its nature, people, and traditions, including a tale about a man who makes musical instruments from the wood on his land and the passionate fight for land preservation."--AbeBooks.com.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Natural history > Middle West > Anecdotes.
Wilderness areas > Middle West > Anecdotes.
Springer, Tom, 1959-