current holds with
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Main||289.94092 J211L (Text)||31307021393014||Non Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764212093 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0764212095 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780764212413 (international trade paper : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0764212419 (international trade paper : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 234 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Bethany House Publishers, a division of Baker House Publishers, .
"An inspiring personal account of overcoming past mistakes and finding faith and purpose again from a young woman who was pregnant at fourteen, then married and divorced in her twenties."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
African American Pentecostals > Biography.
African American women > Religious life.
Patron Reviews:Similar Books: