Painting for the absolute and utter beginner
- ISBN: 9780823099474 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0823099474 (alk. paper)
160 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Watson-Guptill Publications, 2009.
|Formatted Contents Note:||Getting ready : paint, materials, and setup -- Mixing paint : all about consistency -- More paint mixing : creating the colors you want -- Brush handling : what your brushes can do -- Tryout time : creating samplers -- Exploring color relationships : making color charts -- Keys to 3D : creating spatial illusion -- The basic format : still life painting -- Beyond the basics : creating your own still life -- Creating compositions : still life, more than one object -- Elements for your still life : flowers, glass, and fabric -- The human figure : painting the nude -- Portraiture : painting the face.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Acrylic painting Technique|
- 1 of 1 copy available at GRPL. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Grand Rapids Public Library.