- ISBN: 9780385739580 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0385739583 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780385907941 (glb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 038590794X (glb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780375897924 (e-book : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0375897925 (e-book : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 328 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, c2011.
When their mutual friend Shelly is drowned in a sailing accident, high school junior John Keats and his volatile classmate Gordon Byron decide to steal Shelly's ashes and, in a romantic gesture, return them to the small Lake Erie island where her body washed up, but the journey proves more revealing and emotionally complicated than either of them had anticipated.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Fiction.
Death > Fiction.
Conduct of life > Fiction.
Erie, Lake > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.