- ISBN: 0812982940 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9780812982947 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 284 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Random House Trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Trade Paperbacks, 2013.
|General Note:|| If you would like to request available book club copies, please call 988-5400.
Includes reader's guide with discussion questions, author conversation.
Originally published: New York : Random House, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Imagines the coming-of-age story of young Julia, whose world is thrown into upheaval when it is discovered that the Earth's rotation has suddenly begun to slow, posing a catastrophic threat to all life.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > California > Fiction.
Earthquakes > Fiction.