Loved back to life : how I found the courage to live free
- ISBN: 9781594155369 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1594155364 (softcover)
- Physical Description: 328 pages (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Watervieew, Maine : Christian Large Print, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2015.
Reprint of: Nashville, Tennessee : Nelson Books, an imprint of Thomas Nelson, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:||Join Sheila Walsh on her journey from despair to joy. Beautiful and talented, Sheila Walsh was at the pinnacle of her career, appearing daily on television as co-host of The 700 Club. Then one day she found herself walking away from it all and checking in to a mental health hospital, where she stayed for a month. How did she fall so far? What brought her to her knees? From the outside everything seemed fine, but on the inside, Sheila was in trouble. In her journal she wrote, Lord, please hold me. I'm falling into a dark well. I feel as if I am disappearing a little more every day. I am so angry inside that I am afraid of myself. I feel so alone. Loved Back to Life takes readers on the journey of the soul with Sheila from hopelessness to joy as she finds that although the road was scary, at every turn God beckoned her to trust and did not let her down.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Walsh, Sheila 1956-
Depressed persons Religious life
Depressed persons Biography
Women television personalities Biography
Large type books
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at GRPL. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Grand Rapids Public Library.