- ISBN: 0807216089 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9780807216088 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9780739345016 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 073934501X (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Publisher: [New York] : Listening Library, 2006.
Title from image on Web page (viewed Dec. 12, 2006).
Previously released on compact disc, 2005.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Lynne Thigpen, with a foreword read by the author.
An African-American family living in Mississippi during the Depression is faced with prejudice and discrimination that its children do not understand.
Newbery Medal (print version).
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Downloadable audio books.