Hell's half acre
- ISBN: 9781432842246
- Physical Description: 371 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Wheeler Publishing, 2017.
- Copyright: ℗♭2015.
|Summary, etc.:||Jess Casey inherits the sheriff badge of the deadliest area of Fort Worth, "Hell's Half Acre." He must combat Kurt Koenig and his gang, who thinks the only good lawman is a dead one.|
Search for related items by subject
Cities and towns Fiction
Large type books
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at GRPL. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Grand Rapids Public Library.