Long way gone
- ISBN: 9780718084806 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0718084802 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
1 online resource (1 audio file (9hr., 37 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Thomas Nelson, Inc., 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||Read by Adam Verner.|
|Summary, etc.:||No matter where you go, no matter whether you succeed or fail, stand or fall, no gone is too far gone. You can always come home." At the age of eighteen, musician and songwriter Cooper O'Connor took everything his father held dear and drove 1,200 miles from home to Nashville, his life riding on a six-string guitar and the bold wager that he had talent. But his wager soon proved foolish. Five years after losing everything, he falls in love with Daley Cross, an angelic voice in need of a song. But just as he realizes his love for Daley, Cooper faces a tragedy that threatens his life as well as his career. With nowhere else to go, he returns home to the remote Colorado mountains, searching for answers about his father and his faith. When Daley shows up on his street corner twenty years later, he wonders if it's too late to tell her the truth about his past-and if he is ready to face it himself. A radical retelling of the prodigal son story, Long Way Gone takes us from tent revivals to the Ryman Auditorium to the tender relationship between a broken man and the father who never stopped calling him home.|
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships Fiction
Country musicians Fiction
Fathers and sons Fiction
Search for related items by series
- <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>Thomas</b> <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>Nelson</b> <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>on</b> <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>BrillianceAudio</b>
0 current holds with 0 total copies.