- ISBN: 9780062570161 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0062570161 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (7 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Harper Collins Publishers, 2016.
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by James Fouhey.
A new series of Level Two I Can Read titles based on Dan Gutman's My Weird School series, which has sold more than 10 million books! Mr. Cooper's class is having a talent show. But A.J. has a problem-he doesn't have a talent! What will he do when the big day comes? Join A.J. and the gang from Ella Mentry School as they show young readers why they attend the weirdest-and most fun!-school around. My Weird School: Talent Show Mix-Up is a Level Two I Can Read book, geared for kids who read on their own but still need a little help.
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Talent shows > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- My weird school
- I can read! 2, Reading with help
- Gutman, Dan. My weird school. Spoken word.
- I can read book. Spoken word.
Patron Reviews:Similar Books: