Strengths based marriage : build a stronger relationship by understanding each other's gifts
- ISBN: 9780718083717 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0718083717 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
1 online resource (1 audio file (4hr., 14 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Thomas Nelson, Inc., 2016.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||Read by Steven Roy Grimsley and Jason Blain Carson.|
|Summary, etc.:||Marriage expert Jimmy Evans and strengths expert Allan Kelsey show readers how to have a happier, stronger marriage by applying the concepts from the popular StrengthsFinder assessment to their relationship. One of the biggest obstacles to a happy, strong marriage is a lack of understanding of yourself and your spouse. With Strengths Based Marriage, MarriageToday cofounder Jimmy Evans and Gallup Certified Strengths Coach Allan Kelsey give readers the tools they need to dismantle that hurdle and develop a deeper and richer relationship. Applying the revelatory concepts from the popular Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment to marriage, Evans and Kelsey break new ground in helping readers understand themselves and others. Utterly practical and deeply insightful, the book covers topics like Stopping the Cycles of Pain, Speaking Love to Your Spouse's Heart, and Secrets of Successful Marriages. Strengths Based Marriage will forever change the way you see yourself, your spouse, and your marriage.|
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marriage Religious aspects Christianity|
Search for related items by series
- <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>Thomas</b> <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>Nelson</b> <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>on</b> <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>BrillianceAudio</b>
0 current holds with 0 total copies.