It's okay not to be okay : moving forward one day at a time / Sheila Walsh.
- ISBN: 9780801078002 : HRD
- ISBN: 0801078008 : HRD
- Physical Description: 199 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Baker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group, 
- Copyright: ©2018.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
It's okay not to be okay -- Take the first step -- Admit that you are stuck and struggling -- Change the way you think -- Face the "what-if's" even if you are afraid -- Let go of what you can't control -- Rise above disappointment -- Celebrate your scarsas tattoos of triumph -- Decide to start again ... and again -- You were made for more.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Christian women > Religious life.
Regret > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Change (Psychology) > Religious aspects > Christianity.
- 1 of 1 copy available at GRPL. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Grand Rapids Public Library.