State of lies
- ISBN: 9780785228639 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0785228632 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
1 online resource (1 audio file (10hr., 26 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : Thomas Nelson, Inc., 2019.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||Read by James Kristin.|
|Summary, etc.:||The secrets of those closest to us can be the most dangerous of all. Months after her husband, Sean, is killed by a hit-and-run driver, physicist Georgie Brennan discovers he lied to her about where he had been going that day. A cryptic notebook, a missing computer, and strange noises under her house soon have her questioning everything she thought she knew. With her job hanging by a thread, her son struggling to cope with his father's death, and her four-star general father up for confirmation as the next Secretary of Defense, Georgie quickly finds herself tangled in a political intrigue that has no clear agenda and dozens of likely villains. Only one thing is clear: someone wants her dead too. The more she digs for the truth, the fewer people she can trust .Not her friends. Not her parents. Maybe not even herself.|
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder Investigation Fiction
Man-woman relationships Fiction
Search for related items by series
- <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>Thomas</b> <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>Nelson</b> <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>on</b> <b class='oils_SH series seriestitle'>BrillianceAudio</b>
0 current holds with 0 total copies.