current holds with
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Main||Easy Reader Kenah (Text)||31307017084254||Children's Easy Readers||Checked out||10/28/2019|
- ISBN: 9780060535612 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 006053561X (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780060535629 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 0060535628 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 44 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperCollinsPublishers, 2007.
"2, Reading with help."
A famous chef is coming to visit Mr. Hopper's second grade class, and every one is excited about bringing in their family's favorite dish to share except Ollie, who loves to cook but cannot find a dish his whole family likes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cooking > Juvenile fiction.
Individuality > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Similar Books: